This is definitely something I need both to read and to re-read. I hope it will bless you, too. Thanks for stopping by. : )
Genesis Chapter 32:
Gen 32:1-32 KJV
(1) And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him.
(2) And when Jacob saw them, he said, This is God’s host: and he called the name of that place Mahanaim.
(3) And Jacob sent messengers before him to Esau his brother unto the land of Seir, the country of Edom.
(4) And he commanded them, saying, Thus shall ye speak unto my lord Esau; Thy servant Jacob saith thus, I have sojourned with Laban, and stayed there until now:
(5) And I have oxen, and asses, flocks, and menservants, and womenservants: and I have sent to tell my lord, that I may find grace in thy sight.
(6) And the messengers returned to Jacob, saying, We came to thy brother Esau, and also he cometh to meet thee, and four hundred…
View original post 1,168 more words